“If your business is not on the internet, then your business will be out of business.”
– Bill Gates, Founder of Microsoft
There was no such great time to build eCommerce Website and start an online business easily than today. Now just sitting over into your chair within few clicks you can start ecommerce website and start your online business in Bangladesh. What you need is nothing but your wish and courage to start it.
Here are some steps which you need to consider to start your online business in Bangladesh with eCommerce website.
1. Get Your Own Master Card With No Cost
Yes this should be your first step to ensure your own MasterCard for online transaction. In each segment of your online business journey you have to do a lot of online transaction. From purchasing a domain name to get hosting service, buying theme for your ecommerce site, integrate payment systems, online advertisement payment, or simply receive money from your clients or customer and cash out from your nearest ATM booth or transfer to the local bank you need your own master card.
You can easily get your payoneer master card with absolute no cost. Even you will get $25 by completing your registration from this referral link.
- To know more about the registration process you may check our blog on ‘Get free master card with $25’
2. Purchase A Catchy Domain Name
In online world your domain name will be your prior business identity by which your target audience will find you and spread your business name. So you need to choose a catchy and easily pronounced domain name which will represent your whole business in an awesome way. There are lots of registrant are there from where you can buy your domain name. Name.com, HostGator, GoDaddy, Namecheap are major registrants with great technical support team.
- Use promo code to get your domain in less than regular price.
- GoDaddy offer less in first year purchase, from next year it charge more than other registrant.
- From my experience with several registrant I got the best price, user friendly interface, and great support from Name.com
3. Get Hosting Service
To make your website live you need hosting service. Although there are some major hosting providers offer hosting service but it will be best decision to go with HostGator’s hatchling plan or baby plan Package.
- Occasional basis different registrant offers up to 80% discount on hosting service. Grab the opportunity and sign up for 3 years package with less than $100.
4. Install WordPress And WooCommerce
After getting the hosting service you need to install WordPress from cPanal.
After setting up WordPress you need to install WooCommerce in your website to sell products.
These are not that much difficult tasks to do but if you need an expert’s hand you may knock us to set up everything at a very reasonable cost.
After getting the Hosting Service you need to park your Domain with hosting Nameserver.
5. Purchase An Awesome ECommerce Theme
To make your website looks great with lots of customization options you must need an awesome theme to install into your wordpress website.
My recommendation is to get a theme from themeforest.net. There you will find lots of awesome theme in a very reasonable price, 6 months support and so on.
- Here are the steps you may follow to buy and setup a theme into your website.
6. Integrate Payment Gateway
In eCommerce business Payment Gateway is the most crucial thing to consider. Without integrate payment gateway you will be unable to provide online payment method within your website. But it’s not that much a difficult task to integrate payment method within your website. What you need is a verified PayPal or stripe account.
Since in Bangladesh both options are not available you may try to open an account with your foreign friend or relative.
- If you are living in the area where Paypal is not authorize you may think about Stripe or other options.
- Stripe does not need SSL certified website.
7. Sell Products!
Now as your WordPress Website is ready with WooCommerce Plugin and payment gateway is done successfully all you need is to up your sellable products in your eCommerce website.
Need Expert Hand?
Send Us Your Quote