Social Media Intern | Paid
Banani, Dhaka - Full-time
Are you interested in Digital Marketing? Would you like to experience how digital marketing agency work? Join the EndingScene digital marketing internship program. Interns will help the EndingScene assisting with digital marketing campaigns launch and recap, digital marketing initiatives, online content, digital asset management, as well as project invoicing and budget tracking. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly organized and motivated freshers to work on a Digital Marketing project. Interns will receive training, education and office time to maximize their experience and further their career goals.
The work schedule will be Sunday – Thursday, 10 am – 7 pm.
Areas you will be learning about:
- Get digital marketing clients brief through sales meeting
- Maintenance of client relationships
- Prepare presentations with raw designs to customers
- Work with marketing & sales team to create and implement strategic social media campaigns
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist with digital marketing planning
- Assist with recapping digital initiatives and social media campaigns
- Assist with uploading, tracking and analyzing performance of campaigns
- Assist with monitoring and managing all digital marketing accounts
- Interns must be willing to commit to a minimum of 40 hours per week working at our office during the internship period.
- Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
- The ability to conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times
- Evenings, weekends and holidays may be required
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch & Snacks
- Refreshment Facilities (Playing Games, Watching Movies, Team Dinner, Annual Tour)
- Exclusive Food Service against extra hours work